* Private campground on river
* Electrical Hook-Up with water
* Bath Rooms
* No double A/C RV Sites
* No Generators
* 5 Night Maximum
* 36ft maximum length on travel homes
* $25.00 canoe/raft deposit per vehicle is required from guests that camp (non-electric) with us.
It is a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit if you do not float with us; otherwise it applies to any float trip of your choice.
* Rate: $25.00 per car, per night - Primative tent camping, non electric, rate is based on a maximum of 4 people per vehicle.
* Rate: 30 amp $35.00, 50 amp $40.00 with electric and water per night, per vehicle. A non-refundable, non-transferable full payment is required at the time of booking. Also, a non-refundable, non-transferable float deposit of $50.00 is required. Max of 6 people per site w/ electric and water.
*An extra vehicle pays $25.00 per night, plus a $50 non-refundable, non-transferable float deposit which will apply towards your float trip.
* Two night minimum stay on weekends and holidays.
* No entrance to campground after midnight.
SECURITY IN CAMPGROUNDS:
We Offer ALL The Services For
An Enjoyable Float Trip
1. Picnic Supplies, ice and Cold Drinks
2. Air Conditioned Waiting Room while your Float Trip is being arranged
3. Clean, Modern Restrooms with Hot Showers
4. Easy Access on State Highway 10 Plenty of convenient Parking Space
5. 17' Aluminum Canoes, 6 Man rafts, and 1 and 2 man Kayaks
6. Life Preservers - Coast Guard Approved
7. Transportation for Safety & faster service
8. Travel on paved road
9. Picnic Area for your use on private land
10. People who float with us have space available for games such as softball, horse shoe pitching, badminton, etc., at no extra cost to our floaters
11. Private Camping Grounds
12. We can service large or small groups
13. Sand Volleyball Courts
14. 17 Bunk House Units - Sleeps 12-16 people per unit
15. War Eagle Motel
16. 2 Bedroom Log A-Frame Cabins
17. Rock House and Cherokee House
18. 3 Lodges (1 being NEW this year) with 2 large sleeping areas with/bunk beds, 4 bathrooms, Large meeting area and kitchen, deck with charcoal grill, and air conditioning,
19. Quiet hours: 11:00 pm - 8:00 am
RESPONSIBILITY OF FLOATERS
Valuables such as billfolds, watches, rings, cameras, etc. should not be taken on float trips.
It is also unlawful to tie any type of float equipment together. This action will also result in a heafty fine.
Floaters are responsible for all equipment until checked in at end of trip.
War Eagle is not responsible for injuries or accidents
Prices are subject to change without notice for Floating, housing, and camping
To make your float trip more enjoyable, keep this thought in mind - It is unlawful to litter, or use glass containers, or use styrofoam while on the river. This could result in a $250.00 fine.
All coolers must be secured with a latch, bungie cord, or rope.